2021 PGA OF CANADA NATIONAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ ELECTIONS
Three PGA of Canada National Board of Directors’ positions are up for election in 2021. They include:
- Manitoba (three-year term)
- Northern Ontario (three-year term)
- Ottawa (three-year term)
Detailed information about the 2021 PGA of Canada National Board of Directors’ elections is available HERE. This information includes:
- Candidate application form
- Election Process and Term of Office
- Key Dates and Deadlines
- How to Vote?
- Candidate Information Sheet
A reminder that applications will close on Feb. 15, 2021, at 5 p.m. ET.
Should more than one member apply for each opening, voting will commence by electronic or mail ballot Feb. 22-26, 2021.